Quality built from the ground up.
Suburban gas RV ranges offer sizes, features and options to meet any need. Designed for use in most motorhomes, travel trailers, vans and larger campers, Suburban ranges are designed to match the requirements of almost any manufacturer or aftermarket installer.
- High-efficiency, well insulated 17" and 22" ovens heat to 500° and feature large broiler areas. Optional full-size porcelain broiler pan available.
- Porcelain oven and broiler pan surfaces are smooth and rounded for easy cleaning.
- Sturdy, easy-sliding oven rack with multiple rack positions.
- Textured steel or glass oven door lets you customize the look.
- Your choice of conventional-style burners or sealed burners for easy cleanup and an upscale look.
- Piezo ignition or match-light top burners. Match-free piezo ignition creates a spark to light the cooktop burners. Turn the burner knob for gas, then turn the piezo knob to ignite the burner quickly and easily. Match-light burners are an economical alternative.
- High-output, 9,000-BTUH front burner with linear valve. Smooth, infinitely variable flame adjusts from a gentle simmer to high heat for faster cooking. Two 6,500-BTUH rear burners add lots of cooking capacity.
- One-piece porcelain-coated steel grate is more convenient for large pans or griddles. Lifts off fast for easy, quick cleaning of the entire cooktop.
- Your choice of color and material to compliment any décor. Range tops are available in black porcelain or in a porcelain finish with the appearance of stainless steel.
- Bi-fold or flush mount covers. Optional covers provide additional counter space when cooktop is not in use. Standard bi-fold cover is available in Black. Optional flush mount can be laminated to match existing countertop.
- Two-year limited warranty
A B C D E F
17" Range 18 5/8" 16" 2" 20 5/8" 1 3/4" 2 1/8"
22" Range 18 5/8" 21 3/4" 20 5/8" 1 3/4" 2 1/8"