WalPac H/P Wall Mount Heat Pumps
The Eubank® WalPac H/P wall mounted heat pumps are the ideal HVAC system for a wide variety of applications. The exterior mounting means that no valuable interior space is required. The WalPac H/P heat pumps are packaged units – the refrigerant piping and internal wiring are factory assembled and thoroughly tested. All components are readily accessible for easy service and maintenance. The energy efficient operation keeps operating costs to a minimum and makes the Eubank heat pumps ideal problem solvers for a wide variety of applications, including offices, classrooms and telecommunication shelters.
WalPac H/P Heat Pumps Are Available To Meet Any Budget Or
- AVPA Standard Efficiency Models
Eubank’s most popular model with an Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER) of up to 9.5. The WalPac H/P AVPA is available in cooling capacities of 2, 2½, 3, 3½, 4 and 5 tons (24,000 to 60,000 BTUH).
- HVPA High Efficiency Models
Eubank’s most efficient wall mount heat pumps with highly efficient scroll compressors result in Energy Efficiency Ratios (EER’s) of up to 11.50. Available in the same cooling capacities of 2, 2½, 3, 3½, 4 and 5 tons (24,000 to 60,000 BTUH) as AVPA models. No other wall mount heat pump is more efficient
Outside Air for Ventilation or Free Cooling
A full range of accessories and options allows the WalPac H/P heat pumps to be optimized for each application. Options are available to meet the fresh air requirements of the ASHRAE 62 standard, “Ventilation for Acceptable Indoor Air Quality”. Where cooling is required during cool or cold weather, e.g., telecommunications shelters, a factory installed economizer should be used. To insure proper operation and optimum performance, all outside air ventilation packages are non-removable, factory installed and factory calibrated.
Safety Listed and Energy Certified
All WalPac H/P heat pumps are built to UL standard 1995, 4th edition and CAN/CSA C22.2, No. 236-11. For energy efficiency and performance, the units are tested and rated in accordance to the ANSI/AHRI (Air-Conditioning Heating and Refrigeration Institute) Standard 390 (Single Package Vertical Units). All units meet or exceed the efficiency requirements of ANSI/ASHRAE/IESNA 90.1.2007. WalPac H/P heat pumps are commercial units and are not intended for use in residential applications.
Quiet in the Classroom
In addition to high efficiency, the HVPA models minimize sound levels in the classroom. A high efficiency axial fan moves air silently through the outdoor coils. A low vibration, scroll compressor ensures quiet operation as well as energy efficiency. The indoor air mover utilizes a revolutionary electronically commutated motor (ECM). This motor consumes a minimum of power with whisper quiet operation. The ECM automatically adjusts its speed to maintain the proper air flow at various external static pressures.
- Scroll compressors are standard on all units.
- Lanced fins and rifled tubing on the indoor & outdoor coils maximize heat transfer.
- Electronically commutated indoor blower motor on the HVPA high efficiency models and two speed indoor blower motor on the AVPA standard efficiency models.
- PC board simplifies wiring, consolidates several of the electrical functions in one device.
- High refrigerant pressure switch with lockout relay protects the compressor in the event of insufficient condenser air flow.
- Loss of charge pressure switch with lockout relay protects the compressor in the event of a loss of refrigerant or inadequate evaporator air flow.
- Time delay for short cycle protection.
Ease of Installation
- Sloped top with flashing eliminates need of rain hood.
- Built-in mounting flanges facilitate installation and minimize chance of water leaks.
- Factory installed disconnect on all units, including 460v. models.
- Outside air hood included with each unit.
- Single Point Power Entry complies with latest edition of U.L. Standard 1995.
- Baked on beige finish over galvaneel steel on exterior sheet metal.
- Copper tube, aluminum fin evaporator and condenser coils.
- Corrosion resistant Dacromet® external fasteners.
Ease of Service
- LED’s on the control board indicate operational status and fault conditions.
- Refrigerant access valves are standard.
- All major components are readily accessible.
- Front control panel allows easy access and complies with NEC clearance codes on side by side units.
- Major components accessible from either side.